The Cloudpath XpressConnect software can be used by University of Melbourne staff and students to assist with the device configuration process for access to the wireless network. The software is also able to diagnose and resolve minor issues that may be experienced when connecting to the wireless network.
Alternatively, please visit the manual configuration guides for UniWireless and Eduroam.
Use of the Cloudpath XpressConnect software and wireless network is at your own risk. The University is not liable for loss, damage or consequential loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of the software.
Please tick all checkboxes to continue
Existing proxy settings are not automatically removed
If your device was previously set up for UniWireless, please ensure that you disable the proxy setting within the web browser or system preferences.
Where do I find help?
If you have any difficulties connecting to the wireless network, help is available by contacting the ITS Service Desk on +61 3 8344 0888 during 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section to see whether your question has already been answered.
Android users are required to download the Cloudpath XpressConnect app from Google Play using a 3G or 4G Internet connection
If you do not have an alternative Internet connection, please set up your device manually using our configuration guide.
Conditions of use
- You will adhere to all University of Melbourne statutes, policies and guidelines including the University’s Provision and Acceptable Use of IT Policy.
- You will not infringe copyright, including but not limited to downloading copyright material via peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing.
- You will not apply an unreasonable burden on the network.
- You will not allow any other person to use your account(s).
- You will use up-to-date antivirus software and regularly apply updates to your operating system and applications.
- The University is not liable for loss, damage or consequential loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of the wireless network and associated software.